"Raising Souls"

"Raising Souls"

Monday, February 28, 2011

eat, sleep, breathe.... Shakespeare? -Part II

Our little aspiring actor, perfecting his "character."

The past week has been exhausting and crazy busy with the premiere of THE CATHOLIC? SHAKESPEARE. I have to say I am more than relieved to be done with it. Shipping Augustine off to Grandma's all week, leaving him home, and then the stress of preparations and exhaustion of performing.

So what does happen when you eat, sleep, and breathe Shakespeare???

Eat: ...or lack of eating real food. Result, losing 7 pounds... an easy way to get off the last few pregnancy pounds.

Sleep:... or lack of sleeping due to tossing and turning over "to be or not to be." Result, getting a nasty cold which only added to the tossing and turning.

Breathe:... only one things needs be said. Lack of oxygen can make even the most sane person loopy. Hellooooo!!

As fun as the show was and is I woke up this morning thinking, I have my life back! Well, sort of... I can cook a meal without running lines... I can sit and read Augustine 50 books, or the same 5 books over and over and over, without rushing him and distracting him with some other toy he can play with... I can even think about getting together with friends again and taking Augustine out of the house for more then a quick trip to Grandma's and back. Exhale.

Thank you God for getting me through this show. I am so thankful!


No comments:

Post a Comment