"Raising Souls"

"Raising Souls"

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Welcome to my NEW Blog!

I have once started a blog and I didn't keep up with it... However, life has really been picking up latley (whatever that means) and I really would like to share my thoughts and journeys with all those who are interested. This blog will focus on my family and the drama at home that we live in as thespians as well as updates on our work, travel and fun! Most of all I enjoy sharing and documenting the beginnings and growth of Augustine my 10 1/2 month son and how his life (and our future children) affect the lives of my husband and I. We are striving to live lives of sacrificial love as only us weak humans can do... with the power and grace given from our Lover, Creator, Father, Friend and Lord Jesus.
                                                                   "Sunshine anyone?"

No comments:

Post a Comment