"Raising Souls"

"Raising Souls"

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Looking forward to April 29th, 2012!

Let's see if you can guess why...

Our home will grow by two feet.

Our hearts will have grown immeasurably.

Our lives will never be the same and we can't wait!!!!!

Have you guessed it??

....

....

God is allowing Jeremy and I to participate in the greatest miracle, the creation of new LIFE and we couldn't be more honored!

Yes, the Stanbary family is welcoming A NEW BABY IN APRIL!!! We sure do love those April babies. I am absolutely ecstatic to be pregnant again and I have never taken my fertility for granted and I am so honored that God is seeing fit to give us such a wonderful gift!

I've never been one to want to wait until the miscarriage period is over to tell our exciting news, because no matter how long we have a life whether in the womb or out we are grateful for EVERY SINGLE DAY. Praise be to God we have never lost a baby (to our knowledge) or struggled with infertility but it doesn't make us any less grateful.

Being a mother is the most fulfilling thing I could ever do in my life and it is also the most delightful and satisfying gift.

Thank you for sharing in our joy!

In adoration the other day the Lord spoke to me and said, "Sarah I am breathing life into your baby." The beautiful image of God constantly thinking and breathing baby into life throughout my day brings me so much joy. This child is loved by us and by God and we can't wait for baby's arrival into our arms!

"Before I formed you in the womb I knew you." -God

No comments:

Post a Comment