"Raising Souls"

"Raising Souls"

Friday, December 16, 2011

Tower of Beans


It is not uncommon that I find a "can tower" growing on the kitchen floor. Augustine stacked this all by himself - 6 cans high!

He is always proud of his accomplishments but once I get the camera/phone out to take a "piture" he goes crazy...


...and this is why I haven't had many pictures posted lately.

I managed to get this picture by asking him to say, "please" since when he does it usually makes him smile.


Still not a smile.

So the question is:
Was this post about stacking cans OR about my inability to get a good picture lately?

If you guess correctly you get 50 points.

1 comment:

  1. Very cute pictures! My son does just the opposite-when he sees the camera come out he poses... at 16 months... cracks me up!

    ReplyDelete