"Raising Souls"

"Raising Souls"

Monday, January 26, 2015

Happy 1year Birthday Becket!

 Small Birthday celebration this year. Cards from the kids and a gift and card from Grandma Risa.
 I Love you Becket! Oh, how I love you! You make me so happy! I still get up with you throughout the night because my heart goes out to you and your itchy little body. You are such a trooper. You are such a smiley happy baby when mommy is near and you melt my heart over and over. You are so playful and love to be silly and get tickled. You love to share your food and eat with a fork (with help!) You crawl and stand with strength and you will be walking soon, I think. Your skin has improved since we cut out nursing and allergens. You eat almost the same thing everyday because you seem to have reactions to everything new I try.

Breakfast: Oatmeal with maple syrup, flax and wild organic blueberries
Lunch/Supper: Brown Rice/Quinoa and Green Beans/Broc or Peas and wild caught Salmon/Grass Fed Beef /Pastured Pork/Bacon/Beans and Apple/Raspberries

You are officially allergic to:

  • Eggs
  • Bananas
  • Soy
  • Milk
  • Peanuts
  • Coconut
  • Latex
You also have problems/reactions to:
  • Citrus
  • Tomatoes
  • Potatoes
  • Corn
  • Allergy Free Toddler Formula 
  • Avacado
You REALLY want to eat what we eat. 


 You flip carefully through pages of books and I have not seen you rip a book yet! You LOVE to imitate. I love your clicking communication noises. You say, "Dada" "Mama" "Ga (Gus)" "Naaahh (GianNa)." You prefer not to share mommy and will push siblings away if they get to close. You love and get a kick out of Augustine and Gianna.
 I can't wait to watch to see how you keep growing. EVERY morning I LOVE seeing you anew and loving your beautiful body. I give you baths every morning and love our quality time together. I find it's the best way to start my day!
Success! Gluten Free/Dairy Free/Nut Free/ Egg Free/ Everything Free cupcake!


No comments:

Post a Comment