"Raising Souls"

"Raising Souls"

Friday, April 15, 2011

Augustine Joseph Paul turns 1 year old!


What a blessed year this has been for my little family. Augustine has been the most wonderful gift Jeremy and I could ever be given. His joyful spirit lifts us up out of even the most depressing days and his hugs, cuddles and giggles make up for those sleepless nights.

And now this month Augustine turned ONE YEAR OLD!


"huh...?? One year??"

"Awe shucks."

"Uh, man I'm getting old."

Yes, it's true my baby has turned one and we celebrated
the day with some yummy cake and the Preissner Family. Here are some memories from the day...

"Happy Birthday to you..."

First taste of sweets - EVER!
He was not so sure about the cake...


Me and my little rolly polly polly in a post cake and bath picture!


I pray for you everyday Augustine.
I pray that you will grow up to be a great strong man of God.
I love you with all of my heart
until I am left bursting with love and joy for you.
You are such a "good boy", as we so often say,
and a pure drop of heaven in our lives.
So handsome with your winning smile and dimples
and golden locks of shiny blond hair.
You love to dance to music and you squeal with glee
when we play with you or read you books.
You take after your Daddy in good looks and detail.
You pay careful attention to detail and carefully point
and trace with your little pointer finger.
I love you so much Augustine and to think God loves you even more!
Happy Birthday!
April 2nd, 2010
~Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment