"Raising Souls"

"Raising Souls"

Monday, May 2, 2011

Easter Joy!

Christ is Risen and let us celebrate!

First what's Easter without a little snow - 8in of snow for that matter!

Jeremy and Aidan built snowmen, a fort, and a very cool chair.

 Augustine bundled up for a stroller ride.
 Brothers.
Augustine loves his big brother Aidan!
 A little play area at the local coffee shop in WI that we love to frequent.
Doesn't he look cute in his little chair and table?
 All dressed up for the Easter Vigil.
Augustine enjoyed a small part of it from inside the church and most of it
 from the front entrance wearing out the knees of his suit pants, while Jeremy and I played tag team.

I bought Augustine a plastic Easter basket and eggs for a fun little Easter egg hunt with Augustine. I filled the bright colorful eggs with a raisin each and watched him squeal with delight as I hid them and he followed. He loved plucking the raisin out and I loved that he was eating a healthy snack and thoroughly enjoying the hunt! I tried it with bread instead of raisins the next day and he enjoyed it just as much!


 Aidan reading books to the two cousins - Mark and Augustine.

 and then the loooooong ride to drop Aidan off in Chicago and get us back to the Twin Cities...
"Get me out of here!!! I'm just a baby!" 
 Finally asleep...as Jeremy and I longingly wish we were babies sleeping sweetly.

It was a great trip with lots of great family time in WI!

Happy Easter everyone!
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment