"Raising Souls"

"Raising Souls"

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Starving Artists - Edition 2 - Blessings from God!

God really seems to bless us in things rather than money. Which is quite wonderful!

Jeremy was on a pretty sweet high calling me while heading home from Office Max. Both of our computers are about to die and he finally had to break down and replace his because he was spending hours the night before cajoling, convincing and trying to get it to "stinking unfreeze will ya!" (That quotation was mine. ;-) He had called to say that he had gotten the laptop he needed and that he had some good news!

Apparently he had noticed they had some deal. If you buy a computer and they do not ask you if you would like to buy the Microsoft Software for it you get it free! It's kind of like if you check out at the store and they forget to give you your receipt than you get a $5 gift card or something. Well, considering this "free" item was a whopping $150 chances are not good they will forget. I mean, heck, I haven't even ever gotten the free super size to my value meal. They always ask. Well, I think God decided it was Jeremy's day to be blessed.

The clerk did not ask Jeremy about the software and when he went to stamp his receipt (that means they asked you). Jeremy was like, "Is that stamp to verify that you asked me about the software? Because I was never asked. I don't want to get anyone in trouble but I noticed the deal and specifically was waiting to be asked and I wasn't."

Boooooooooooooyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

The manager came over and gave him the expensive piece of software. We hope no one gets in trouble but we are also pretty stoked about the savings! Thank you God!

I love to hear stories about God's provisions big or small, do you have a story to share? I would love to hear it!

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment