"Raising Souls"

"Raising Souls"

Monday, October 27, 2014

2014 Fall Pictures Part 1: Emma Krumbees

 I just had to get caught up on posting Fall pictures! 
I think 2014 has been one of the BEST Autumns ever! 
We did lots of fun stuff and the weather has been pretty incredible!
 We were going day by day through Tech Week (s) saying ... I can't wait for our Emma Krumbee trip... it's almost here. It's like a holiday for us!
 The cold and rain in St Paul... ALMOST got us down... 
but we went, in the pouring rain, and had zero rain at Emma's. 
 Feeding the goats is always a hit!
 For sale but they are priceless!
 My snuggle buddy! Each child wears the pumpkin sweatshirt on their first year visit... comparison pictures to come!
 We don't buy the pumpkins but the hay ride to them is so fun ... and I love the photo ops.
 I love my tired sweeties! We spent the day there so the kids were pretty tired by the end.



What a hottie!

Can't wait for next year!

No comments:

Post a Comment