"Raising Souls"

"Raising Souls"

Thursday, September 22, 2011

WI Trip and Riding on a Pony

Augustine and I drove back to Wisconsin together to spend some much longed for time with my side of the family! We always have TONS of fun and this time around it was no different.

One of my main excuses for heading to WI was for a wedding of a dear old friend of mine from High School days. Saturday I had the wedding and a very cool High Cliff Scavenger Hunt (planned by my rockin friend Liz) which took up the whole day and night. So, Augustine was able to get in some great bonding time with my parents and sisters.

Here are a couple pictures of my baby boy riding on a pony at a fun picnic my parents went to with him...

 Horseyyyyy!

More pictures and hopefully videos to come on our trip to The Little Farmer and Fun in Wisconsin!

No comments:

Post a Comment