"Raising Souls"

"Raising Souls"

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Hellooooo???

Yes, this may have been what you have been thinking lately. Where did Sarah go?

Life here is always busy but it was the combination of opening our Theatre's new show, "Leaving Iowa" and then me heading home to WI for a week that has left me Missing In Action.

Leaving Iowa opened and this weekend will be it's third weekend of shows. I laughed until I cried when I first saw it! Wow it felt so good to laugh that hard!! It was also a delight and very new experience to sit alongside my husband and watch a show together AND not get into an argument afterward about the hidden homosexual agenda or the crude humor. Jeremy is really sensitive to this in plays. I am too, but if it's discreet I usually like to give people the benefit of the doubt. I am also a bit more likely to defend people and their heart's intention whether I agree with it or not. I'm not wishy washy I totally agree with Jeremy on the issues but what is up for debate is the intention or whether the secret agendas actually exsist. I completely love Jeremy's raw open honesty and unwavering valor when it comes to important matters of Church Teaching and Morality, however, it rarely, if ever, allows us to enjoy a theatrical performance together. Well, now even WE have a place WE can watch good professional theatre and enjoy it to our hearts content! We are hoping there are a lot of other Christians out there just like us who want to see and enjoy theatre without worrying about what they will be exposed to.

Here are some pictures of Leaving Iowa:




Mention this Blog Post and get a 1/2 price ticket for this weekend's shows, that's an $11 ticket!!!

Next blog post I will write on our trip to WI and Augustine's first ride on a PONY!!

Happy Autumn!

No comments:

Post a Comment