"Raising Souls"

"Raising Souls"

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

7 1/2 Month Baby Bump

I'm not sure posting a pic every two weeks does much. However, since I started so late, if I did one every month... I'd have two pictures!



I finally broke down and bought my first pair of maternity jeans (not shown) last week. They leave a LOT to be desired and are not quite my usual style or taste but constantly trying to keep pants on my waste and chasing Augustine was leaving me feeling more like a punk kid who can't keep his pants on his hips. So maternity jeans it is.

I will actually be posting 8 month pictures on SATURDAY (in like 3 days!). WOW! While I am still feeling great I am SO excited to meet this little darling girl who has been so gentle to her mommy this pregnancy. I'm hoping she will be as easy as she has been in the womb... but I don't have too much longer to find out! Hurray!

No comments:

Post a Comment