"Raising Souls"

"Raising Souls"

Thursday, June 2, 2011

SOLD OUT!

Oh, how I love those words! We were lucky enough to be able to sell out all five performances of THE LION THE WITCH AND THE WARDROBE. What a joy to add to the signage a sign that said, "We are sorry but this show is sold out." Beautiful music to my ears! I will tell you what is not beautiful, turning away sweet families and elderly ladies waiting at the door hoping to get in to the show. A good problem to have but not an easy one to say the least. I will gladly take that problem and dump my worries about attendance for all the rest of our shows. Uh, God, did you hear that one? Let me simplify my prayer... Please help us sell out all our shows and to Yours be the Glory! Your daughter forever, Amen.

Here are some great pictures from this fabulous show.



It is our best E-Rhapsody performance yet, the costumes and acting were superb and we got comments such as the following...
"I'm kind of a theatre buff and this is the best children's production I've ever seen!"



"I don't know anyone in the show but I had to come a second time because I enjoyed it so much the first time I saw it..."



"This show was better than the Minneapolis Children's Theatre or Stepping Stones Children's Theatre!"




"Were the costumes rented? They are amazing!"

Alright I'm like a gushing mom over all my "kids" in the program- but they are so talented and I am so proud!

In the Divine Artist,
Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment