"Raising Souls"

"Raising Souls"

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Sleep

Augustine is a phenomenal sleeper!

Baby Augustine sleeping...

 Baby Daddy and baby Augustine sleeping...

This boy LOVES his bed. I'm not sure if it is because it is one of the few places he gets his paci and favorite blankie but either way, I'll take it! He only wakes up at night if something is very wrong. A 105 degree fever and Molar coming in apparently don't count. Impressive. He still naps 2 to 3 naps a day sometimes totaling 6 hrs of naps in a day!

Jeremy has always teased me and my family for being a "napping family" - we do love our naps. Now he thanks me (if only in his head) for passing down the napping gene. I'm thanking myself too.

I'm pretty amazed at how much work I can get done in a day as a stay-at-home-mom-who-works-out-of-the-house. God has truly blessed us with a beautiful healthy child and we are forever grateful for this blessing!

No comments:

Post a Comment