"Raising Souls"

"Raising Souls"

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Snow Day!

I get a snow day?? This never happens! I am actually happy for this late March snow. Jeremy and I were supposed to do a show at St. Michael's Church in St. Michael, MN today but due to the snow - we get the day off! We actually still have to work today, at home, but it is still a rather pleasant treat. To top it off Augustine slept in until 9am and when he got up we all cuddled and enjoyed a breakfast of scrambled eggs. I recently watched a cooking show about how to make the perfect scrambled eggs, so I gave it a try. They were delicious!

I will give one last tribute to snow this year and then GOODBYE we will be glad to see you go!

A car crash this winter just 10ft from our front door.

Snow drifts up to the top of the fence.

What a perfect year to get blessed with our very own snow blower! It even made snow removal less of a chore this year and saved Jeremy from hours of back breaking shoveling.

Another mound of snow... oh, wait! That is my car buried. If you look closely you can see the antenna.

And lastly a video of Augustine's first experience with snow!
Happy snow day!
Sarah

1 comment: